Hello and happy new year 👋 Here is the first set of Eoiin Connect release notes for 2021!
We’ve hit the ground running in 2021, wrapping up a bunch of fixes that we set upon late last year. Hence, this update includes a bunch of quality of life improvements that should improve your experience with Eoiin.
Your feedback is hugely important to us and informs a lot of the improvements we prioritise, so please keep it coming.
A large chunk of our last few dev cycles has been working towards a major update that will likely bring in Eoiin Connect 2.0 (something we’re hugely excited about) so stay tuned on that!
Anyhow, here’s what’s changed:
What’s New ✨
Click left/right through open items:
- In Milestones, Issues, Risks and Finance we’ve added clickable arrows to the left and right of an open card that allows you to flick through all your cards.
- This is particularly useful in meetings/stand-ups to quickly click through multiple items.
- Agile doesn’t have the feature yet, but that’s in part because we’ve got a bunch of Agile-specific upgrades coming soon — stay tuned!
Tagged names style update:
- We’ve made a minor change to the colour of tagged users to separate them better from hyperlinks.
- Let’s be honest, there’s a lot of blue in Eoiin anyhow 😂
- Sure, it’s not the most glamourous of improvements — and chances are you won’t notice anything — but this behind-the-scenes cleanup will help us iterate faster and better maintain the application.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- New Finance items no longer appear with errors
- Graph View in the Finance module has had a styling fix
- Date and Type filters in Finance are fixed
- Removed ‘No Finances have been added yet’ message when it shouldn’t appear
- In Risks, search/filter results no longer reset having updated an item
- Sorting in Risks is fixed
- Fixed ID column sorting
- Fixed reverse sorting in Milestones
- Switching to archive view and back no longer shows closed items
- Archiving in Issues is fixed