Hi everyone 👋 We’ve pushed a release this afternoon so here’s your new set of release notes!
We’ve made a whole stack of changes behind the scenes and sorted a lot of bugs out in the release, once again aiming to improve the speed and usability of the app in general. There is, however, a cool new feature that’ll make navigating the Dashboard a little easier for you too.
Here’s everything included in v1.13 👇
What’s New? ✨
Dashboard Opens on Favourited Folder
- On your Dashboard, you can now ‘star’ Folders to set them as your Favourite folder.
- Now, every time you navigate to the Dashboard, this Folder will be open by default.
- This speeds up and improves navigation on the Dashboard, and makes it easier to access the Folder you’re currently working from.
Select a Default Module in the Header
- In our last update, we added the ability to select a Default Module that’ll be the first thing to open when you access a Project.
- You can now set the Default Module by clicking the star at the top of whichever Module you’re in.
- Email notifications have a new design to help make reading your latest notifications easier, and accessing relevant links simpler.
- Performance and responsiveness improvements
- UI refinements
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Bugs affecting sorting and filtering in Agile fixed
- Can now set Finance as a Default Module correctly
- General UI enhancements and bug fixes
Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with Eoiin Connect at firstname.lastname@example.org.