Hiya 👋 Another month, another set of release notes for all the latest improvements to Eoiin Connect!
We hope you’re all enjoying Agile 2.0 following the launch last release. We’ve been using it a tonne ourselves and it’s been super useful for the team; hopefully, it’s been just as much to you!
There were a few minor issues with it we’ve addressed in today’s release, but this release is mainly focused on quality of life and usability improvements.
Without further ado, here are the notes 👇
- You can now change the colour of each list on your Agile Boards when you edit their names.
- We’ve changed up the way URLs are constructed as you navigate around the app, which makes sharing links and keeping track of where you are a little easier.
- This also paves the way for some exciting features we’re working on — which we’ll tell you more about in due course 👀
Bug Fixes 🐛
- The minimum file upload size has been reduced to allow for smaller files
- Can now upload files that contain certain previously unsupported symbols in them (for my fellow em dash users)
- Numerous Agile 2.0 bug fixes
- General UI and bug fixes
Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with Eoiin Connect at firstname.lastname@example.org.