Hot off the press, we’ve got another set of Eoiin Connect release notes for you.
It’s another minor release, but again — don’t be fooled. There’s some really nice, quality of life features in this update that I’m stoked to see being released.
Check out all the details below 👇
What’s New? ✨
- You can now select a Default Module from the Project Details screen.
- The chosen Default Module will replace Project Details as the default screen displayed upon opening a Project.
- For example, if you choose Agile as the Default Module, every time you open the Project, you’ll be taken straight to Agile.
Save Before Close
- This is one I’ve been particularly excited about — now when you click outside an unsaved card, instead of discarding your changes straight away, a warning prompt will be presented.
- This gives you the opportunity to return to that card and save your work so you’re not losing all the information you’ve just entered.
- Hallelujah, this ought to save some frustration 😅
- Upon entering the title of a card, you can now just hit the ‘Enter’ key to save it.
- Other general UI tweaks and bug fixes in Agile.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed some errors with older notifications
- General UI changes and bug fixes
Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with Eoiin Connect at email@example.com.