Hot off the heels on our last release, today we’ve pushed another, more minor update to Eoiin Connect. But, don’t be mistaken, it still includes some highly sought after changes. Check out all the improvements in our full set of release notes below:
- Add cards to the Agile Board quicker and easier with new card pop-ups
- Edit fields directly on the card and hit ‘save’ once you’ve made your changes — there’s no longer a need to hit ‘edit’ first
- Other general fixes and improvements
Warning Prompt Upon Closing Unsaved Card
- This is one I’ve been particularly excited about — now when you click outside an unsaved card, instead of discarding your changes straight away, a warning prompt will be presented.
- This gives you the opportunity to return to that card and save your work so you’re not losing all the information you’ve just entered.
- Hallelujah, this ought to save some frustration 😅
Add attachments without adding a comment
- You now no longer need to add text to a comment to upload an attachment.
- You can just add an attachment and hit send to share the attachment.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Settings now have a back button to let you easily navigate back to your projects
- Cards will be marked as ‘completed’ regardless if they have a due date or not
- General bug fixes and UI improvements
Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with Eoiin Connect at firstname.lastname@example.org.