Yippee! This here’s an exciting set of release notes for Eoiin Connect. That major update we’ve been teasing for a little while is finally here.
🥁 DRUM ROLL PLEASE 🥁
Introducing… Agile 2.0!
This major update is a serious overhaul of one of our most popular modules, the Agile Board. It’s the beginning of a bunch of planned changes for Agile that’s going to make it all the more powerful in organising your workflows.
It’s also a glimpse at a new direction we’re pushing the application. You’ll notice the cards look a little different; we’re hoping to adopt that style more consistently in other modules over time.
All of you data had been carried over fo you as part of our automated migration process.
We’re keener than ever to hear your feedback on this one! Let us know which aspects of it you like/dislike; we’re always eager to hear your thoughts and it may change how we approach future updates.
What’s New ✨
- Within each Project, you can now have multiple Agile Boards that feed into a single Master Board.
- This is fantastic for Project’s with multiple users; each user can have a board of the own and organise their tasks across multiple lists. But there’s loads of potential!
- Each Project now has a Master Board within the module that can collect lists from multiple, other boards to display them in a single view. For a Project Manager that needs an overview of the tasks lists that matter the most to them, this is a super convenient feature.
- All your existing cards are saved in the ‘Default’ board.
Add individual lists to the Master Board.
New and improved card designs.
Colour tweaks and changes
- These won’t be hugely noticeable (the most obvious change is the login screen) but there is now more consistent use of colours throughout the application.
- Besides making the whole application look a bit cleaner and sharper, it makes life a lot easier for our dev team!
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Re-uploading attachments of the same name having removed them from the comment is now fixed (apologies to those that stumbled across this very rare, tricky to diagnose bug).
- You can now properly use the ‘TAB’ key on your keyboard to jump between fields as your adding or editing a card.
- Image attachments now load correctly when viewing them in Program View.
- Other general UI/UX fixes.
Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with Eoiin Connect at email@example.com.